For Immediate Release
4/4/2020 9:40 AM
For further information, contact: Terri Farneti, Public Health Coordinator
April 4rd Update – Yavapai County Community Health Services Yavapai County has 44 Cases
1 Gila 3 La Paz 2 Maricopa 1,171 Mohave 12 Navajo 177
There have been 2,019 confirmed cases of COVID-19 and 52 deaths reported in Arizona.
To date, 27,160 Arizonans have been tested for COVID-19. 937 residents have been tested in Yavapai County, with 874 tests being negative. We now have 43 cases in Yavapai County, 30residents in the Quad- Cities area, and 14 in the Verde Valley area have been affected; 13 seniors 65+, 28 adults 18-64; 3 minors. 20 males, 24 females. YCCHS has more data than ADHS with cases reported after 5:00 p.m. yesterday.
• Yavapai Emergency Operations Center PPE Donation Information www.yavapai.us/chs
• YCCHS Immunization appointments limited to infant or respiratory vaccines. 771-3122.
• Yavapai County WIC offers all services online or by phone to existing or new clients – 771-3138.
• The Yavapai Emergency Phone Bank – 928-442-5103. Weekend Hotline Dial 2-1-1.
• COVID-19 information en español.
• What to Consider About Wearing a Mask Governor Doug Ducey’s “Stay Home. Stay Healthy. Stay Connected.” Executive Order • Stay Home: increase physical distancing, stop the spread of COVID-19 and protect yourself and your family. Stay home unless you are leaving for an essential service. • Stay Healthy: remain physically active, wash your hands, use a tissue when you sneeze, and maintain healthy habits. • Stay Connected: find alternative ways to stay connected to family and friends by using technology. We’ll get through this together.
Red Rock Ranger District shuts down highest trafficked Trails in Sedona. This includes the following:
Beaver Creek Day-Use Site
Bell Rock Trailhead
Cathedral Rock Trailhead and Trail
Courthouse Vista Trailhead
Crescent Moon Day-Use Site
Devil’s Bridge Trail including OHV access and surrounding associated trails
West Fork Trailhead and Trail.
Long Canyon Trailhead
Dry Creek Trailhead
For up-to-date information, visit our website: www.yavapai.us/chs.
For Immediate Release